Skip to main content

Hi community 👋

I’ve currently got the following Zap set-up:

• App: Facebook Lead Ads (for Business admins).
  • Event: Create Ad Statistics Report

I’m trying to retrieve Landing Page Views (which is not an option under Fields) from my Facebook Ad Account. I tried typing in a bunch of custom metric references under the Fields property but after some further research it seems like the Landing Page View is not part of the Facebook Insights API.

Is there a way I can retrieve this stat? - happy to use another connecter.

Thanks in advanced!

Hi and welcome to the Community, @Steven1010🎉

I had a look and couldn’t see a way of getting the landing page views information either. I did some further digging and found we’ve got an existing feature request to have additional fields to be returned in the Create Ad Statistics Report action which would potentially give access to the desired Landing Page Views stats. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that. I can’t make any promises as to when it might be implemented by, but adding your vote does help to bump up it’s priority and allow us to notify you by email once it’s implemented.

In the meantime the only workaround I can think of would be to connect to Facebook’s API directly to get the information. If their API supports basic authentication you could connect to it using a Webhooks by Zapier action. But if it requires more advanced authentication methods then you’d likely have to build out a private integration with the Facebook API on our Developer Platform which would involve a lot more work. If it’s something you’re interested in though, you can learn more here: https://zapier.com/developer-platform. That said we do have a number of trusted Zapier app developers which you could approach to build out the integration for you: Approved trusted Zapier app developers.

If you do manage to get a workaround in place for this please do let us know, we’d love to hear from you!