Best answer

How to Get Email Marketing Status from Kajabi?

• 24 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all!

I'm building a simple workflow from Kajabi into our CRM, Attio, to capture new students in a list:

I want to add a filter after step 1, that halts the process if a user has not opted into email marketing in Kajabi.

The Kajabi contacts database includes an “Email Marketing” field with this status, but it’s not available in their Zapier triggers.

Is there any way to work around this limitation and get that status field?

Big thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 May 2023, 00:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Arkady - thanks for reaching out! I believe the opt-in field does come through with the initial trigger data.

If you’re looking to filter off just this field, it’s definitely doable!

Otherwise if you’d like to search for existing Kajabi customers and filter off a previous opt-in selection, you’re right - at the moment there isn’t a search action to support this. There is an open feature request for this that I’m happy to add you to if that’s the case! It’s the best way to stay informed if anything changes.

I hope this helps! Keep us posted either way though. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thank you Christina! That’s exactly what I needed for the “Purchase” trigger. Appreciate the quick help. 

Userlevel 1

Related question, would it be possible to source this field in the “Tag Added in Kajabi” trigger? 

I’m interested in using tags to identify when a user has completed a certification, and move them to a new stage in the CRM.

Here’s how I was trying to accomplish that:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Arkady,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it appears that the "opt_in" field is currently unavailable for the "Tag Added in Kajabi" trigger.

However, I think it's a great suggestion to have the "opt_in" field supported in that specific trigger. I recommend reaching out to our Support team. They'll be able to create a feature request on your behalf.

You can easily contact our Support team through this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot for the clarification @ken.a! I’ll submit the feature request ASAP.