Question

How to get address + phone zapped from GetResponse form

• 28 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a landing page with a form that collects name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. I’ve used Zapier to connect that landing page to a Google sheets so that information would be easily collected when anyone signs up in the form. However, Zapier is only zapping the name and email address over to the Sheet, not the mailing address and phone. How can I change this to include all my form fields getting zapped over? 

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Caroline Pokorny 

Good question.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

We’d need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have context.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Caroline Pokorny - just wanted to check in here! As Troy mentioned, seeing a few screenshots of how you’ve configured your Google Sheets action template will be immensely helpful in understanding why some fields are not coming across. Let us know - we definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you!

Userlevel 1

Hello @jesse  and @Troy Tessalone I was actually able to fix the issue on the back-end of my landing page! Thank you both for reaching out!