Question

How to get a refund from Zapier after 72 hours?

• 29 August 2023
  • 16 replies

Badge

Hey I submitted a refund request for a Zapier charge nearly 72 hours ago but still havent had a response. Is this normal? 

I’ve been with Zapier for a while but finances are bad and need the funds. Not had a response from your team. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @blackzap 

Good question.

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Badge

Hey Troy, I already got in touch with them twice. Both times you promised to get back to me within 24 hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blackzap 

To clarify, I don’t work for Zapier, but I am a Certified Zapier Expert.

Badge

Understood.. So as a certified expert what do you advice people to do in situations like this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blackzap 

Same as my original advice:

Billing issues must be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Badge

They're not handling it.. No one is answering my email which is why I'm here asking if it's normal.

I'd be surprised if a company as big as Zapier doesn't answer emails in their stated timeline. It's been over 72 hours now.

So I'm wondering if it's normal or just me.

Since you're an expert I'm sure you would be aware of this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blackzap 

Did you check your spam/junk folder for replies from Zapier Support?

Badge

Yep and all my other Zapier emails come through fine. I also got the auto confirmation that they received my email

Badge

Still nothing from Zapier. In your experience do they usually respond within 24 hours? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blackzap 

I have higher Zapier Support priority as a Certified Zapier Expert, so I can’t say for sure what is comparable for your Zapier plan.

Badge

Thats the funny thing… In order to refund you have to downgrade your account first and forfeit whatever privileges' you had before. So even if I had Support priority before I have none now. Plus bare in mind, they promise to answer within 24 hours on their automated email. 

I’m just trying to see what my options are now and this community board is the only place where I seem to be getting replies right now. I can attach the email I sent them and the automated reply I received? 

And everything I done is in line with the T & C

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blackzap 

From the Zapier Customer Support page: https://zapier.com/l/support

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees.
Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Badge

This is why I initially asked if anyone knows if there are delays. I seen that there are some members of staff in the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @blackzap! 👋

Sorry to hear you’ve not had a response on your refund request yet. There isn’t a set time I’m aware of but usually the turn around is fairly quick. I’ve reached out to the team internally and someone there will to look into your request and respond to you shortly!

If you have any further questions regarding the refund it will be best to ask those directly in the email thread with them. 🙂

Badge

Appreciated.. I actually gave up on it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad I could help, @blackzap. I’ve just checked in on your request and can see that my colleague took care of that refund for you yesterday. 😁 

Seems like you’re all set for now. If we can help with any Zap related issues or questions in future please do reach back out to the Community - we’re always here and happy to help!