Question

How to extract website URL source from Shopify to set up Facebook Conversion?

• 1 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello Everyone. I am having an issue setting up FB Conversion API through Zapier. I am using Shopify and need to set up standard events. So my question is how do I extract the website URL source in order to set up it.

Because for purchase event there is too long URL and there is a unique number in the URL every time customer purchase something. like www.abc.com/12345/checkout/"09p1254"/thank you Like this, In inverted comma, it is a unique number. So every customer will have this unique code so if I paste this URL might be it didn't track it Anyone here can answer my question.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Wajahat Shah ,

You can use Code by Zapier to extract source code. You can visit here to read more about Code by Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Can you be a little bit more specific @Wajahat Shah ?

• What exactly are you looking for? How does your current Zap look like?
  • How does the data now look, and what are you expecting?
  • Please also screenshots ;)

Thanks!

@ForYourIT  ----Video link removed by Moderator----

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information contained in videos prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

Please watch it the recording. 

I am looking for installing FB conversion API for standard events such as view content,add to cart, purchases. So i don’t know how to do it. If you guide me, I will highly appreciate it