Question

How to extract email addresses from CSV or XLS (in OneDrive) and add as subscribers in CleverReach?

• 7 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi altogether,

I have a problem with Cleverreach. I want to add Subscribers from a CSV (or XLS) from one Drive to a list in CR.

So far so good… List can be found to export to, document can be found in OneDrive.

My problem now is, that I cannot find the right field-Contents, that are pulled from the list. Espeacially “E-Mail” is a miracle, as I want to pull the E-Mails from the list. The only option ist “Owners Email” and stuff like that. Seems I haven´t git the right format?

If somebody has a hint, I would very happy.

Thanks for reading 

best wishes

Jörg

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SuperBioLambertin 

If you’re trying to do a 1 time bulk transfer between the apps then try Transfer by Zapier: https://transfer.zapier.com/new

If you’re trying to loop thru all the rows on a CSV file then check out this help article:

Otherwise, please post screenshot with how your Zap steps are configured to help give us more context about the issues you are having, thanks.