Best answer

How to export Smartsheet employee to Firebase

• 1 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I am trying to export the Employee sheet from Smartsheet to either Firebase Cloud Firestore or Firebase Realtime Database. I want know what is the best approach to this. 

I have gone through the ‘Firebase / Firestore + Smartsheet Integrations’ guide, but I am struggling to get over every row from smartsheet to Firebase.

If someone could explain on how to achieve this I would really appreciate it thanks.

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 July 2021, 15:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

FYI: Zaps work when turned ON for new data doing forward.

Check out Transfer by Zapier to see if that can work with your Zap: https://transfer.zapier.com/login/

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@themanfrom 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to add here that we have a guide on how to import existing spreadsheet data that could be used to import the each row from SmartSheet into Firebase / Firestore: Bulk import data into Zaps

The guide specifically references using Google Sheets in its examples, but you could use the SmartSheet New Row trigger instead of the New Spreadsheet Row trigger for Google Sheets. You’d want to then follow that up with a Firebase / Firestore Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database Record action to add the data from each Smartsheet row into Firebase / Firestore. :)