Skip to main content
Question

How to export Outlook Task "Total Work" field to Zapier for use in Motion?

is there any way to get the Outlook Task field for Total Work to export? I create a task in Outlook - i fill in the Total Work field.  I have a zap that pulls that task into Motion - but i can’t find any way to get the Total Work field in the task to pull into Motion.  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @briandavis 

Can you post screenshots showing the data points returned from the Zap step you are trying to use?

I’m not sure what screen shots you need to see. when i try to create a zap that would create a new task in Motion from a task in Microsoft To Do, there are fields from To Do for the subject, description, start and due dates, etc., but no field for the Work Time.  That field exists in Microsoft tasks, but not in To Do, and in any event, doesn’t feed into Zapier.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@briandavis 

You can try adding a Find Task step to the Zap to see if that returns the desired data point.

Otherwise, if the data point you are seeking is not available, then you may be limited to the available data points from that Zap step.