Question

How to export multiple records from Knack to a single CSV file?

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am processing documents through docparser, writing the records to a Knack table and am then saving a CSV file so the information can be uploaded into a 3rd party system. I am using OneDrive to write the CSV file which works perfect.

The ONLY issue I am having is that when you export out to Onedrive as a CVS file it only writes 1 record per CVS file. I need all new records exported into a single CSV file. Is there anyway to export records from Knack to a CSV file where you get multiple records in the CSV?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @smccarthy956,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Have you tried utilizing Looping by Zapier after the trigger step by any chance? Looping by Zapier is a way to perform an action multiple times based on a list of items. This is particularly useful when you want to process a list of items that come from a single trigger. For example, if a trigger returns a list of new orders from your e-commerce platform, you can use a loop to process each order individually.

You can learn more about Looping by Zapier here: 

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Badge

Let me try this and see if I have any luck with it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @smccarthy956 - checking in with your progress, anything you need help from us with? Looking forward to hearing from you! Best- Rachael