Question

How do I create an Outlook event with the same date and time when adding a new Google Calendar event?

• 31 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to make a zap that makes a new event in my outlook calendar once I make a google calendar event. It just keeps using the test event time as my start and end time. How do I make the outlook new event match the new google event time and date?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Use this as Trigger

When you get the data from Trigger, map the data to this action

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @erica-j-lee,

Before we dive deeper, could you please do me a favor? It would be super helpful if you could share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured, particularly focusing on the "Action" section of the Microsoft Outlook step. Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

In the meantime, it's also a good idea to double-check that the timezone settings on your Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and Zapier all match. Sometimes, discrepancies in timezones can cause unexpected issues.

Thanks! 😊