Question

How to dynamically translate German Google Docs templates to English using Zapier?

• 27 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi there,

I have an automated generated spreadsheet and in one column I have a update google-docs-link within is an own templatestyle in german written. Now I want to have an english version of this template. I already tried the App pdf.co but they deactivated the PDF Translate Action. Now I am trying further options like for example DeepL but it didn´t work. I find this introduction 

but it is via airtable and not via a updated spreadsheet: Can you help me with options, ideas how I can translate a PDF or google-doc dynamic and getting out the same template like the origin?

Many Thanks 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Imrello596865 

Good question.

Zapier has a Translate Zap app: https://zapier.com/apps/translate/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Yes, but I have also parts like terms & conditions or cancelationrules which are much longer then 1.000 characters.

What would you recommend then?

THX

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Imrello596865

You can try using an AI app like OpenAI/ChatGPT to do the translation.

Thanks for your quick feedback. I can try both option but what action I have then to take? Because don´t have a “Translate Text” Action. Can you in best show me how to set up this with one of this AI apps?

Many Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Imrello596865 

Try using a generic Send Prompt action with a prompt to translate the text from Language X to Language Y