Question

How to display screenshot info from Mojo tickets in Trello cards using Zapier?

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I am still new to using Zapier and learning the ropes, so I’m hoping someone has the know how to get me through this roadblock. I am trying to set up a Zap that will create a new Trello card when a new ticket has been submitted to Mojo. I have the zap mostly working, however I am trying to display screenshot information that is listed in the description of a Mojo ticket. There are times where we have actual attachments in tickets, but they are mainly screenshots.

This is what is displayed once the Trello card is created (note the broken link). Is there anything else I can do to have this info displayed in the Trello card?

Any help is much appreciated!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @asanders94 

Good question.

When I test this link by copy/paste into a browser: https://tessitura.lacma.org/api/v3/mojo_files/1812737

This is the result:

{"code":"invalid_request","messages":["Invalid File ID."]}

Thanks @Troy Tessalone for the quick response! I’m not sure how to fix this? The screenshot opens up on my end (however it doesn't open up in a private browser window) but the screenshot was taken directly from the submitted Mojo ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@asanders94 

The link looks like an API request link.

That may only work when logged in to the Mojo app.

To use files in Zaps those need to be file objects or file urls that are public direct download links.