Best answer

How to create journal entries from Jotform submissions?

• 14 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I would like to use a Jotform to create a beekeeping journal on my website, I use google sites. I would also be ok using a blogger or whatever I need to, to automate this process. I created one, but it’s a lot of work to update manually! 

I have bee hives spread out through the city at different host homes, and my host families love to see what their bees and other hives are doing. If I could enter the info in a form every time I visit the bees, and have it automatically load with formatting into a website, blog, etc, that would be simply amazing! I am willing to pay for a new service if need be.

icon

Best answer by SamB 17 December 2021, 10:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Honeyside, welcome to the Community! :)

You’d be able to trigger a Zap from new form submissions in Jotform but it looks as though we don’t have existing integrations with Google Sites or Blogger. They’re on our internal wishlist of apps to be added to Zapier though, so I’ve added your vote for them. I can’t give any promises as to when either would be added to Zapier but we’ll let you know as soon as they are!

In the meantime, it looks like both Google Sites and Blogger have APIs that you could connect to via Webhooks by Zapier to add new posts. You can find more details on how to do that in the following guides:

I hope that helps!