Question

How to create individual notifications upon Salesforce opportunity field updates

• 5 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a requirement to track the changes happening on opportunity object and all the field updates to be send to two managers to keep a track on changes happening. The challenge is that, the manager names are on the opportunity and i should be able to set those field values (Users) as the recipients for which I am stuck

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @asaraswatula 

Good question.

Help article about Zap Basics that may be helpful: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496257774221

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @asaraswatula! Thanks so much for reaching out in community! We’d love to help.

Hmm, are you able to clarify your desired workflow a bit for us? Knowing any actions or triggers you’re currently using as well might help us understand your current setup and recommendations. Sometimes it helps to explain "When a record is updated in Salesforce [trigger], do that in blank app [action]." 🙂

The resource Troy shared above is a great place to peruse some questions that come up often too! Looking forward to digging into this with you! 🤗