Question

How to Create Automation with Browser Automation (App has no API or way to builk upload leads)

• 20 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey guys wondering if anyone has ideas about this problem I'm trying to solve.

I'm an advertiser that generates leads for my clients.

I have a couple of clients that want me to submit leads to them through their referral system... which currently has no API or built in way to automatically, or bulk upload lead data.

(They say it's being worked on but that could mean months of years.)

So I'm trying to find a way to set a trigger in Zapier that grabs new lead info from a google sheet and then uses some kind of browser automation to navigate to the login page, login, fill out the referral form with the data collected in the trigger, and then submit it.

Anyone have any recommendations for tools that could accomplish this?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mason-RecursiveAdvertising 

Do some GSearches around “Robotic Process Automation” aka “RPA”: https://www.google.com/search?q=robotic+process+automation

@Troy Tessalone thanks for the advice! I'll take a look

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Mason-RecursiveAdvertising, we just wanted to check in here! Were you able to check out Troy’s suggestion and find the right tool? Let us know!

Yes! He pointed me in the right direction so I new what type of job to create on Upwork. Found a great contractor who got the job done perfectly.