Best answer

How to create a ZAP to send a file from Google Drive to an email ID in Google Sheet in DocuSign for Signature

• 16 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi There,

I am new to Zapier. I have a Google drive folder having some PDF files. There is Google Sheet having the email ID and the file name. I would like to create a ZAP which takes the file from Google Drive, corresponding email ID from Google Sheet and send to DocuSign for e-signature. 

Please help me with the steps of how to achieve this in Zapier?  

Thanks,

Rajesh

icon

Best answer by rajeshkumar.singh 2 April 2021, 08:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @rajeshkumar.singh - May I ask if you are looking to create an envelope from DocuSign from a template? How are you filling out the fields for the signature if the document is coming from Google Drive? Also, how are you getting those email addresses into Google Sheet? I’m asking because we don’t extract email addresses from Google Drive files. I think I need more clarification of what data / information is coming from where to advise further here. Thanks!

Hi @steph.n,

Thanks for your reply. I was missing a critical link here in my solution. I needed an app to create the documents from the template taking the variable data from Google Sheet. I used DocuPilot for the same and it worked fine now.