Question

How to create a Zap to automate creating and updating Google Sheets rows for Stripe subscriptions?

• 20 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Good morning, 

I’m new and i’m having some questions for managing subscription in stripe. I use payment links to charge them

1. I need a zap to create a google sheet row when a subscription is created - pretty easy but I have a question, at the end of the first period what happens? Do I get a second row with updated dates? Or nothing changes? (I need to pass the product id of the stripe product as well since I’m using it to other purposes, which is the correspondent stripe field?)
  2. I need a second zap that when the paying cycle is renewed/fails to be renewed I need to update the row of that customer
  3. I need a third zap that when a customer delete the subscription his row is updated at the end of the current billing cycle (better alternative) or deleted (if nothing else is possible)

I hope someone could help me out, I have seen that there are integrations available but I want to be sure to make everything correct

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PietroC 

Good question.

You can see the list of available Stripe triggers/actions with descriptions here: https://zapier.com/apps/stripe/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Trigger: Stripe - New Subscription

Triggers when a customer is signed up for a new plan.

Trigger: Stripe - Canceled Subscription

Stripe Payment related triggers:

Stripe