Question

How to create a Zap to add specific Outlook emails as entries in a Notion database?

• 12 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to create an integration that adds Outlook emails sent to a specific inbox to a Notion database. 

I would like the database entry to include:

1. Date when the email was sent (as a property in Notion)
  2. Email address of email sender (as a property in Notion)
  3. The body of the email (in the database entry content in Notion)

Can anyone guide me on how to create this Zap? 

Thx in advance :) 
Daniel 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Probably easier with the Zapier Email Parser. Add the desired fields to your Notion DB first, then begin forwarding emails to your zapier email address. Then build the template to parse the data you're looking for.

Then make the connection to your Notion Account and DB. Set the properties based on the parser output and you should be good.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DJ_Lucas21 

Good question.

Try these Zap actions:

1. Trigger: Outlook - New Email
  2. Action: Filter
    1. If you need to filter data, then specify the conditions
  3. Action: Notion - Create Database Item

Hi,

I’m trying to create an integration that adds Outlook emails sent to a specific inbox to a Notion database. 

I would like the database entry to include:

1. Date when the email was sent (as a property in Notion)
  2. Email address of email sender (as a property in Notion)
  3. The body of the email (in the database entry content in Notion)

Can anyone guide me on how to create this Zap? 

Thx in advance :) 
Daniel 

Hey Daniel, did you figure this out? I’m looking to do the exact same thing and every Zap I try will only rename the folder and not actually import any of the emails. Please let me know if you were successful and how you did it, thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MGA123 

Might be best to post your own topic with screenshots of your Zap steps and details of your issue so it gets proper attention, thanks.