Skip to main content
Best answer

How to create a Zap for specific Calendly events to avoid sending all to MailerLite list?

Hello,

I Have a Calendly page with three events, one is public and the other two events are private. I use the public event for free mini-coaching calls and have it connected to Mailerlite via Zapier so that immediately after they book a session they are added to a smiling list which automatically sends them additional info about the upcoming coaching call. This works great.

The problem is that the other two private events have nothing to do with a coaching session, infact one is for my podcast guests to schedule what time we’ll have our interview recording session. I don’t want them going to the mailerlite list and getting details about coaching.

Is there a way to set up a Calendly zap that is specific to an event rather than my Calendly account?

29 replies

Hi, wondering if there has been any update on this feature request to add a zap only for specific event types? In my case I am looking to add different tags in Kartra based on the event type they have booked in Calendly… I can see this thread is a couple of years old now but still no solution? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Elliebc,

Unfortunately, the feature request is still open. With that said, I have added your vote to the open feature request. We will keep you updated via email once the feature has been implemented.

In the meantime, you can use Filter by Zapier as a workaround for the Zap to only continue on specific events. You can learn more about Filter by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557-Add-conditions-to-Zaps-with-filters

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi there. Just stepping in 4 years later to mention that I’m looking for this exact same feature.

I’ve read the thread and am aware the feature request was added per Brandi’s request back in 2020 and has been re-upped by several other users over the years. Please add my vote to the list.

Any updates on this? Thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ChrisF,

I have added you to the open feature request. We will keep you in the loop via email once the feature has been implemented. Currently, the only workaround for this is to use the filter step as mentioned above.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.