Question

How to create a customized HTML email template?

• 14 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Good day!

Can someone tell me how to create a customize HTML email template here on Zap? 

Thank you. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @metatherapy 

Which email provider are you using? In Gmail for example there is an option for HTML, you can create whatever in it.

more details would help us help you better

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thank you for you response :)

We are using Gmail. So do you mean, I will create the customized HTML template on Gmail and not on Zapier? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @metatherapy - Moh may have another suggestion, but if you are getting started in Gmail I may recommend this as a good starting read as well, which walks through the HTML question: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495919107853#how-can-i-style-the-emails-i-send--0-8

Let us know if you have specific questions about your setup though! 

Best- Rachael

Userlevel 1

Hi @Rachael S :) Thank you for your response and thank you for sending the link.

Once I designed and created the HTML on Gmail, then I can create a Zap and choose the “Email by Zapier” option? So for example, once the user click a button or subscribe to something, they can receive the HTML template I created on Gmail? This is just an example. Is this possible? Is this how it works?

Thank you so much :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @metatherapy 

No, you need to input the HTML template in Zapier (Gmail, Send Email). Make sure you choose the HTML option in the format field 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @metatherapy - checking in with how you’re coming along, anything I can do to help out or are you feeling good about your HTML Template? 

Let us know! 

Best,

Rachael