Best answer

How to create a copy of newsletters sent via SENDINBLUE in PIPEDRIVE

• 18 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello 

I  want to create automatically (via Zappier) a copy of each newsletter sent with sendinblue in my CRM (Pipedrive) on each contacts targeted

The purpose : i want my sales Team could read all newsletters sent to each contacts 

Can you help me with the Zapp process / configuration (step by step), because I don’t manage to do it … 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Daniela_Paulo 24 August 2022, 16:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Comerso! Thanks for swinging by and welcome to the Community! We definitely want to help! 🎉

Do you mind elaborating a bit more on your desired workflow? Sometimes it helps to frame it in the context of: "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

I took a quick peek and didn’t see any triggers for Sendinblue regarding newsletters but perhaps you’re needing something else?

We’ll keep an eye out for your thoughts! 🤗

Hello 

Thanks for your 1st feedback 

So with more details : 

• When a newsletter (via Sendinblue) is sent to a pool of contacts
  • Then, send a copy of this newsletter in pipedrive in each contact who have been targeted (and who are already in pipedrive)

My goal is to give the possibilitty to my sales to have a look on what have been sent to each contacts 

NB : the copy of the newsletter in pipedrive could be : 

• ideally the whole newsletter 
  • or a url link pointing on the newsletter 
  • or (minimum required) the subject of the newsletter in a pipedrive note

This is my first objective

And then, the next step will be to record the newsletters activity (opened, clicked, answered) in contact’s pipedrive screen 

Hope my answer will help you to better understand ?

Regards

François​

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Comerso ,

Thank you for sending those details.

I’ve been checking this and at the moment, the available triggers from Sendinblue don’t return information about the emails that were sent and to which contact. You can trigger your Zaps when a contact is edited or added to a list and when the status of a campaign changes, but you won’t see the content and recipients of the campaign. 
However, I see we have a feature request with the Sendinblue team to include the email and recipients in the New Campaign Status trigger, and I added your vote to it.

While we can’t guarantee it will be implemented or a possible timeline, we’ll send you an email if it is.

Thank you for using the Community 😊