Question

How to connect with membership plans

• 18 April 2021
  • 2 replies

A ver si me pueden resolver esta consulta: 
Tengo una web hecha con Wix con acceso a membresías, cada membresía significa un posteo del perfil de cada persona a un área diferente de la web. 
Por ejemplo, si tengo un usuario que compró una membresia VIP - Necesito que se muestre su perfil en una sección de la página denominada VIP. 
Si tengo un usuario que compró una membresia básica - Necesito que se muestre su perfil en una sección básica. 
Mi consulta es la siguiente, cómo puedo implementar esto con las herramientas que ya cuenta Wix? 

Let's see if you can solve this query for me:I have a website made with Wix with access to memberships, each membership means a posting of each person's profile to a different area of ​​the web.For example, if I have a user who bought a VIP membership - I need their profile to be displayed in a section of the page called VIP.If I have a user who bought a basic membership - I need their profile to be displayed in a basic section.My query is the following, how can I implement this with the tools that Wix already has?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mariana 

Thanks for reaching out! I’m not overly familiar with the Wix integration, but did find some information on the Wix site. You can check that out here, along with some featured templates to hopefully help with your workflow!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @mariana, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

Were you able to find the information you needed, or can we still help out here?