Question

How to connect Podio category to specific Excel cell using Zapier?

• 15 March 2024
  • 6 replies

I am trying to link my podio CRM to an excel spread sheet but when I go to view to link the category it does not show the category I want to link to the cell in excel. Any suggestions?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @knightryder 

To clarify, are you having issues with configuring Zap step 1 or step 2?

If step 2, then post screenshots with how the step is configured to give us more context.

I am sorry I am new to this and maybe I should take a course. But this is the first step. I went to A.I. create your zap at the top. Told it what I wanted to do and this is the first screen. When I scroll down to the bottom to link the catergories it doesnt show all of my options I have on podio. I am trying to link metrics from my KPI’s to get an overall view of profitability to my excel sheet. See below none of these options come up. See under my first screenshot it says all results are loaded? They arent because I dont see any of these list cost, targeted leads count etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @knightryder 

To help us have more context, post more screenshots with how your Zap step 1 is configured for each section.

That is the first step. Knight Real Estate is the business. REI 2.0 is my workspace. Lead tracking app is the app. All that matches fine. But under view is does not show my everything inside my lead tracking campaigns it only shows a few things and it says it is showing all results. See under my CRM how many options there are? They are not showing in zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@knightryder 

Check the field descriptions for guidance.

The View is a layout of data points.

Make sure to select a view that includes the data points you want to see.