Video

How to Connect Instagram To LinkedIn (Easy Integration Tutorial)

• 23 September 2022
  • 7 replies
How to Connect Instagram To LinkedIn (Easy Integration Tutorial)
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If you want to connect Instagram to LinkedIn this easy integration tutorial is made for you. It's particularly useful for social media marketing, digital marketing, or getting your business more attention on LinkedIn.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, how come following the tutorial I don't get previews of instagram on Linkedin (as in the tutorial)? Only the writings and the link to click come out. Thank you​​​​​​​

Thank you for your wonderful help! Your insights were eye-opening and have equipped me with a better understanding. I'm definitely going to spread the word. if you are interested in Anonymous Instagram Viewer & Downloader, Instastalker is a great idea for you.

Is it possible to post other post types (carousel, reels, etc) to LinkedIn?

In your LinkedIn post, you can add a link to your Instagram content. You can do this by copying the URL of your Instagram post and pasting it into the LinkedIn post field. LinkedIn should automatically generate a preview of the Instagram post. Storiesdown

Hello,

Is it possible to share multiple images from Instagram to Linkedin Update Company ?
For now, I can share a one-image preview of an Instagram post I want to share on Linkedin, but can’t find a way to post multiple images from an Instagram carousel to Linkedin post…

Thank you in advance 🙏

In your LinkedIn bio, you can include a link to your Instagram profile. This way, people visiting your LinkedIn profile can easily find and follow you on Instagram. More details instastoriesviewer.com

Hi! I want a user to enter their instagram accounts on bubble, then, whenever those accounts posts on their story with a specific hashtag, bubble will get the information of how many people saw that post. Is this possible?