How to connect ChatGPT with Google Forms for creating automated quizzes?

• 29 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I want to create an automation by connecting chatgpt with google forms. If I do the chatGPT command, the command will automatically add the MCQ questions and answers to the google form in the form of a quiz, but the trigger option shows that the chatGPT trigger is not available. I am using the trial version. If I feel that this platform is good for me, I will buy the premium version

ken.a 8 months ago

Hi there @edugland,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but as of now, we don't have a trigger available for ChatGPT. However, you're not alone in wanting this feature! We actually have an ongoing request to add a functionality where starting a new chat with ChatGPT would trigger a Zap. I've gone ahead and added your email address to the list of interested members for this feature request.That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps. 😊

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @edugland,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but as of now, we don't have a trigger available for ChatGPT. However, you're not alone in wanting this feature! We actually have an ongoing request to add a functionality where starting a new chat with ChatGPT would trigger a Zap. I've gone ahead and added your email address to the list of interested members for this feature request.That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps. 😊