Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I would like to connect Calendly to Flodesk so that a couple of hours after a meeting my clients automatically get a follow up email via flodesk.

I set up a workflow that should be set in motion as soon as a person schedules a meeting with me via Calendly they are created as a new subscriber in flodesk in a specific in an audience segment. And that should trigger that audience-specific flodesk email workflow to begin. However the zaps I tried didn’t work.

As this is supposed to be a follow up email, I need the zap to trigger everything after the meeting ended.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!
Kyra

Hi @kyranenz 

If your Calendly is connected to GCal, then you can use these Zap steps:

1. Trigger: GCal - Event End
  2. Action: Delay - For
  3. Action: Flodesk

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your support. Wouldn’t that trigger the email after any event ended? I am having my Google Calendar synced but I only want to send follow up emails to potential new clients, not those I schedule regular session with me. 

Maybe to give more context: potential clients can book an intro call via Calendly. It’s only those that should receive an email once after that intro call ended.

Thank you!
Kyra

@kyranenz 

Try adding a Filter step: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Hi there @kyranenz! 👋 

Did adding a filter as Troy suggested help to ensure that the Zap only sends out an email if the meeting was an intro call?

If not, perhaps you could set the Event Ended trigger to only run for events that contain a certain value in their name like “intro call” by using the Search Term field:

ce029ff8c494451894d84925f9b80205.png

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please let us know whether you’re in need of any further assistance at all. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!