Best answer

How to choose what tier get on Ghost?

Hi there, I want to use Thrivecart with two different types of subscription and enable two tiers on Ghost but zap only shows 'Enable membership' without the option to choose.

Could it be done? It would very useful for us.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 14 June 2022, 01:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @someguy 

Good question.

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, rather than by Zapier, so that may be on Ghost to update their Zap app integration to provide those options.

You can submit this feature request via a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

So it's not possible from Zapier and you can't share the code for improvement?

I'm not talking about Ghost, I'm on Zapier.

Thanks,

M.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @someguy! Thanks for reaching out!

I did some digging and looks like ThriveCart has a “Subscription Paused” and “Subscription Resumed” trigger. In Ghost there’s an “Update Member” and “Create Member” actions. In any of these options, it doesn’t appear there’s a way to select tiered membership status though you may be able to make the distinction based on product purchased with the “Product Purchase” trigger in Thrivecart.

As Troy mentioned, you can reach out to our friends in support if you would like to open a feature request. While we’re not able to offer estimates on when or if the requests are implemented, it does help the app developers gauge and track interest!