Question

How to choose a different Uscreen Subscription

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I want to zap one(!) specific Uscreen Subscription to my CRM system (sendinblue).
But the only thing that is possible, is to add a standard subscription (currently: monatliche mitgliedschaft) like the one shown in the screen shot. 

How can I choose the specific subscription for my zap?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Johndoe!

Can I double-check: do you want to add a new subscription to SendinBlue, or to update a contact by adding a subscription to them?

If you want to add the same subscription to a user each time the Zap runs, you can type in the name of the Subscription instead of mapping the Offer title field from the previous step. 

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Hey :-)

We have different lists for different subscriptions in Sendinblue:
Subscription A (Uscreen) → List A
Subscription B (Uscreen) → List B

We now want a new subscriber e.g. for Subscription A to run via Zap into List A. 
At the same time, if a new subscriber chooses Subscription B he should run via zap into List B.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Johndoe, hope you don’t mind me jumping in for Danvers here! 🙂

I wanted to suggest that you could try using a lookup table for this. A lookup table would be able to take the subscription name it receives from Uscreen and output the relevant ID number for the Sendinblue list. You can see the IDs for each list by clicking into the Lists field - the ID numbers will appear (in grey text) in the dropdown menu, just below the name of the list.

So the Zap would have the following trigger and actions:

• Trigger: Order Paid (Uscreen) - Triggers when someone pays for a subscription.
  • Action: Utilities (Formatter by Zapier) - Select the Lookup Table transform and type in the Names of the subscription types on the left and their corresponding Sendinblue List IDs on the right. 
  • Action: Add or Update Contact (Sendinblue) - In the Lists field, you’d choose the Custom value option and select the field containing ID that’s output by the Formatter action.

If you’ve not used custom values or worked with lookup tables in Zaps before I’d recommend checking out the following guides:

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do let us know how it goes, happy to help further if you run into any trouble on that!