Best answer

How to capture specific registration dates from Zoom registrants and send to Mailchimp?

• 4 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi all, I'm trying to set up a zap that triggers when someone registers for a recurring zoom meeting. When registering, someone can choose from a list of dates which he/she wants to attend. I want to connect that registrant information to Mailchimp. For mailchimp automation, I need to get the specific date on which the registrant subscribed in Zoom, but it seems I can't get that specific date from Zoom. How can this be made possible?

Kind regards, Henri

icon

Best answer by ken.a 4 July 2023, 12:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Henri,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the date isn’t visible in the test sample data of the trigger. That said, we do have a open feature request for this functionality, and I have added your email address to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, it looks like the date is present in the Data Out section of the Zap run. Here’s an example screenshot:

fa66a2ca27cf85b6dedfe1c8a159a814.png
(view larger)

You may want to try the custom pill mapping workaround for this one. We have an in-depth guide on how to do the custom pill mapping method on this Community post:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊