Question

How to bypass constituent information in Zapier Zap from OneCause to Bloomerang?

• 20 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I am trying to create a connection from OneCause to Bloomerang. I created the Trigger, but now it wants me to find the constituent and it is requiring me to put individual or organization. I want the user to fill that out because we have a mixture. Also, it requires me to put first names, last names, etc. I am unsure of all of that and don’t want it to default to all one person. 

This is also for the transactions. They all have the same appeal, fun, and campaign but I do not know the check number, credit card type, etc. How can I bypass all of these and have the constituent fill out their own information. 

Thank you :)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@TFC you need to see for the lookup table ( place a lookup table after the trigger step ) to dynamically map corresponding data

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TFC 

Good question.

To help us have more context about your Zap issues, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.