Question

How to build workflow for chatbot real estate agency?

• 3 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi guys.

This is the problem:

I need create a Whatsapp chatbot for a real estate agency. When a message comes in, the potential customer gets asked about there preferences, whether he’s looking for a house or an apartment, how many bedrooms, location, etc.

Based on the answers the potential customer should receive links to listings of properties which fit their preferences, within the Whatsapp chat.

I thought maybe I could accomplish that by combining Manychat and Google Sheets. All the listings of properties are stored in a Google Sheet. All of them have tags, which indicate the loacation, number of bedrooms etc. and the link for the listing on the website is in a separate column.

But something is missing. How do I get all the links of all listings which fit their preferences in the Whatsapp chat?

Does anybody have an idea?

Thank you so much guys.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @mame93, welcome to the Community!

With the preferences could these be applied as tags to the user in ManyChat? If so, I’m thinking that you could potentially trigger a Zap when a new tag is added to the user in ManyChat and add them to a specific sequence to ensure they get links to the listings that match their preferences. Could that approach work for you?

Hi @SamB @mame93 it didn’t work for me. i tried to trigger to add a tag to the Fb lead but manychat only allows to interact with existing users. we need to run a messege campaign for just manychat :(