Question

How to automatically mark tasks in Microsoft ToDo as complete when updates are deleted in Monday.com?

• 28 February 2024
  • 5 replies

when column in moday.com changes -> new task in Microsoft ToDo app

this working fine .. 

i want to revert this task 
when the update in monday.com is delete . the same task will complete in TODO - how can i do it ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @elad sasi 

Do you mean when a Monday Item is deleted OR when an Update on a Monday Item is deleted?

thenx for helping ! 

the zap i working if i have in specific column specific words - its working great ! 

i want to complete the task in TODO app when im delete the the words from the monday column 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @elad sasi,

Unfortunately, the Monday.com app doesn’t support triggering on deleted items. However, we do have an open feature request for the “Item Deleted” trigger. Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that feature request.

Thanks!

let me just make it clear 

its not item delete 

its specific column in item line 

when the text is fill with specific  words . it working . 

the action im looking to work out is when im making this blank again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @elad sasi,

I did some testing on my end, and it seems like the “Specific Column Value Changed in Board” triggers when you make the column value blank. Here’s an example: 

d631d41a7429b1863d826f3659d44481.gif
(view larger)

Result:

3aef77088cb43785507132b97ffc1e6a.png
(view larger)

Have you tried removing the Filter step for the Zap to also trigger on empty value?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!