Question

How to automate contact reassignment in Brevo based on Bitrix24 CRM stage changes?

• 1 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I'm currently working on integrating Bitrix24 with Brevo. Specifically, I've successfully set up a mechanism where the creation of a Deal in Bitrix24 CRM triggers the creation of a corresponding contact in Brevo. Additionally, for each stage within the Deals pipeline in the CRM, we've established corresponding lists in Brevo. The goal is to reassign the contact created in Brevo based on the current stage within the Bitrix24 CRM.

I'm seeking assistance in implementing this process effectively. Your guidance and support in configuring the reassignment of contacts in Brevo based on the respective stages in the Bitrix24 CRM would be highly appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AceTech 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configure along with issues/questions you have.

If you seeking to hire help, then consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Is the desired workflow something like this?

Deal changes status in Bitrix24 → Contact moves lists from the list for the previous stage to the one for the current stage

Userlevel 1

Is the desired workflow something like this?

Deal changes status in Bitrix24 → Contact moves lists from the list for the previous stage to the one for the current stage

Yes @shalgrim,

I've set up a trigger webhook in Bitrix24's Outbound webhook to execute a process in Brevo when events like Dealcreate or Dealupdate occur. The process successfully creates a contact in Brevo, but I'm facing difficulty in changing or reassigning lists for an existing contact in Brevo when there is a status change in Bitrix24.

and thanks for the Reply. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @AceTech,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Have you tried using the “Add or Update Contact” and setting the “Update Type” to “Reassign”? Here’s what the “Update Type” field do:

06d819120702df0a52374e1ee6158c20.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

Yes @ken.a have tried that

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for letting us know @AceTech.

I suggest contacting our Support Team for more in-depth assistance. They have the necessary tools to delve into the Zap and its logs more thoroughly.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.