Question

How to add Google Forms submissions to customer profile in Timely then email them Google Meet video link?

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

we have Shopify store https://dermazone-store.myshopify.com/, and already integrated with timely for booking system we want to integrate google form or any other online form to once customer completed the form send to his profile in timely, also if we can integrate google meet once customer book appointment from timely create video call link and send to customer and adding in customer profile in timely, that's it

Integrate Timely > google form > google meet.

Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dermazone, welcome to the Community! 👋

I did some checking and it doesn’t look like the Timely app has any actions that would allow you to add the information from the completed Google Form to their profile in Timely. So this part of the desired workflow isn’t possible right now.

That said, I did see that we’ve got a feature request open for a create a customer type of action to be added, which could potentially let you add a new customer and pass the form information to their profile in Timely). So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that. I can’t make any promises as to when that would become available but, we’ll send you an email as soon as it is! I couldn’t see feature request open specifically for the ability to update the profiles of existing customers so you may want to reach out to our Support Team to request that a feature request be opened up for that as well.

On the Google Meet side of things, there is a Schedule a Meeting (Google Meet) action you could use which should create the video link. Then you could use a Send Email (Gmail) action to send the customer an email with the video link supplied by the Google Meet action. So for now the workflow would look something like this:

• Trigger: New Form Response (Google Forms) triggers when a customer completes the form.
  • Action: Schedule a Meeting (Google Meet) uses information from the Google From trigger to schedule the meeting.
  • Action: Send Email (Gmail) sends an email to the customer with the video link supplied by the Google Meet action.

Hope that helps to get you started. Please let us know if you run into any issues on that at all!