Best answer

How to add default information when a record is created (Google Form to AirTable)

• 9 December 2022
  • 1 reply

My company is hosting an event and I have built an airtable to keep track of attendees registering. I have one table with the name of the events we host and another with attendees. I use a link to another record to assign which events attendees register for.

I want to use a form (google forms) on our website for people to register with. The problem I am facing is that I can collect all the information I need and assign it to the correct fields. However, I can’t assign the specific event as I am not collecting that data in the form. Is there a way to automatically fill the event they are attending with a zap? If they register through this form I know they are attending this specific event so I think there should be a way to automatically assign the event when a record is created.

I hope this explanation is clear enough

icon

Best answer by Jordan at APEX Alberta 9 December 2022, 00:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

I might have fixed it. I had tried typing in the name of the event in the events registered field and it gave me an error response. However, I just tried again and it seemed to work.