Best answer

How to add conversion tracking to Microsoft Dynamics

• 12 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I am researching Zapier for clients of mine and want to make sure the functionality is what I need. 

Am I able to use this platform to setup better conversion tracking? My client uses Microsoft CRM and I run google ads on their behalf. We have had some problems being able to track which conversions are coming from where. My goal is to help them setup custom IDs within the Microsoft CRM which can identify the leads coming in from Google ads as well as which ads provide said leads.

Is this something Zapier would be useful for? And if so could someone guide me on what steps to take to accomplish this setup?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 13 September 2022, 03:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Tim L! Thanks for raising this in the Community!

Sometimes it helps to think of building zaps in terms of "When this happens [trigger] in Microsoft Dynamics, do that [action] in Google Ads."

That said, here’s a list of some of the available triggers/actions in Microsoft Dynamics and Google Ads:

Full transparency, it sounds like what you’re after is likely going to be bit involved and could even require the use of Microsoft Dynamics API.

If you’re comfortable hiring someone to get this rolling for ya, I’d recommend consulting with a Zapier Expert to see if this is achievable.

Unsure how useful these are but thought I’d drop a few blog articles related to Google Ads that may help to get you started as well!:

Keep us posted how you’re getting along with this!