Question

How to add ClickFunnel's upsell in a spreadsheet

• 31 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Right now, I’ve been able to setup a first Zap that goes: When a purchase is made on my Order page funnel step, create a row in a Google Sheet spreadsheet. So far, everything works fine here. The problem is when I try doing the same thing with an upsell page funnel step. I’m not able to get a spreadsheet row when an upsell purchase is made. Here are what I tried:

1. I’ve tried to create a second zap that trigger when a successfull purchase is made on the upsell page. This doesn’t work. The zap is not triggering.
2. I’ve tried dupplicating the first zap that trigger when a sale is made on my order page funnel and added a filter that says to work when the name of the product is “Upsell product name”. So far, I’ve been able to make this zap works for only 1 upsell page and I don’t know why. I’m not able to replicate a working system.

The type of page I’m using is “order page” for my main offer and “OTO page” for my upsell pages.

So how do you guys succeed triggering a zap when an upsell sale is done?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ChadRS 

Good question.

To help us have more context about your Zaps, please post screenshots with how the steps are configured.