Question

How to add a Google Sheets row hourly for sent Gmail offers labeled "offer" without importing replies?

• 8 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Everybody

I do know it was discussed already before, but honestly I did not find there the solution.

I will be happy to move from free-plan user to paid solution, however I NEED to know if this problem can be managed. 

I want to have an Google sheet report about the offers (generally events) I have sent from my gmail box  to my contacts. For that reason, I have created ZAP with new e-mail with label “offer” as a trigger.  

However, the ZAP also imports the answers to that offer which is something I don ‘t need/ 

Can anybody advise neat solution for this? The best would be for this ZAP to work automatically every 1h or something like that. 

Thanks in advance

PR

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Shemek_HM,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If you don’t want to include some information in the email. I recommend using Email Parser to only parse the information that you want to be sent out. We have a Community post that talks about Email Parser here:

Additionally, if you want the Zap to only run every hour etc. We have a similar Community post about this as well:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi Ken.a

Thanks for fast feedback. 
I will have a look, but frankly speaking I doubt it will give me what I search for. 

my need seem to be simple. I have few labels in gmail account I use for different actions. (Ex: offer for emails with offers, schedules for emails with schedules etc. I do not need to automate emails campaigns and can not use google forms or templates (each offer is a bit different). 
what I need instead, is to have each time I send such email or label it myself, being sent to appropriate, google sheet template Does not have to be whole email). So as I can create my own CRM kind of tool. I don’t need all emails from thread. Only the first one. 

can you help? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Shemek_HM -

Hmm can you please include some screenshots of your entire Zap setup? Of course, omitting any personal or identifying information. 

I will say however, as you are okay with upgrading, I’m wondering if you would find any value or using Airtable as a middle man for this information (within the Zap of course) to use as a sort of CRM. I know you mentioned you are already using Google Sheets. If you’d like, checkout this article and let me know your thoughts. Either way, let’s get this running the way you’d like!