Question

How much info can Zapier access from eBay integration? How well can it transfer data to Google Sheets?

• 3 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, I’m looking for a method to move information from eBay sales to my personal sales spreadsheet more quickly. The info I’ve been manually moving/inputting into my spreadsheet is the following: Date of sale, sale price +shipping, cost of shipping label, final value fees, promoted listing ad fees (if applicable), and buyer username.

I haven’t had much of an issue with copy and pasting this info manually each night when purchasing shipping labels, but the issue has gotten worse overtime. The shipping label page doesn’t contain final value fees or ad fees numbers, meaning I have to navigate and scroll through multiple tabs to grab all the numbers I need for a given order. I’m wondering if Zapier could pull all these numbers from an order automatically? And how well does Zapier play with existing spreadsheets, could I give it rules that tell it where to place what?

Thanks for any advice on the subject.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wisprin 

Good question.

These are the available eBay Zap triggers/actions.

You’ll have to configure a Zap to see what data points are returned.

Make sure to review the available help articles for using GSheets in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/help

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey @Wisprin , it looks like the only trigger we offer with the Ebay API is the “New Order” trigger which fires when a new order is made.  Here is an example of the payload we see coming back from Ebay for when this trigger fires.  That is all of the data we see from their API at the moment.

As far as using Google Sheets with Zapier, we can work with existing sheets, but you may need to add some data to the top of your sheet before we can read it properly.  You can find more about how to set up your sheet here: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-set-up-your-google-spreadsheet-to-work-with-zapier