Best answer

How many Ids does Zapier store for deduplication?

• 15 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

One of my client has a huge number of tasks being added per day in history. For each new record, Zapier stores the id of the record for deduplication.

I am wondering how many records will Zapier store for my cllient’s trigger for deduplication to work, or we have to do something on our end to avoid running out of Zapier’s deduplication storage.

So my questions are:

1. How many Ids does Zapier store for identifying new records in trigger?
  2. What can be the max size of Id?
icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 December 2020, 16:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @btfirake 

Per this guide https://zapier.com/help/manage/tasks/view-and-manage-your-task-history (see the bottom section), Zapier only guarantees it will hold up to 1 month of task data. Sometimes a little more, sometimes less if you have a high use account.

I don’t think there is a limit on ID size.

@AndrewJDavison_Luhhu Thanks for the answer, but I am talking about the Ids returned by the trigger.

When you activate Zap, Zapier fetches the trigger records and store ids of these records so that it can identify the new ids after Zap activation.

I want to know how many of those Ids are stored by Zapier, nothing related to history. I mentioned history just to be clear that the records are triggered.

Will update my question as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oh sorry @btfirake - I get you now!

I don’t know the answer to this, so I’ll flag it for someone at Zapier to confirm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @btfirake 

The number of values that are stored for deduplication can vary depending on the app in question. The best thing to do in this case is to get in touch with the Support Team to ask them to take a closer look at the app and IDs with you. You can do that using the Get help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help