Skip to main content

HI,

I’ve create a ZaP beetween Google Form to Trello Card creator

And this process are really good. However, i’ve a problem for post an new Trello Card with the correct LABEL Color+Name. On Trello i’ve already pre-label with color and custom name, but when i create a new Card From Google Form with the same name for Label, the new card in Trello Show the name, but not the color. The color is alway = NONE and he create a new LABEL with the NAME in double.

How i can use my pre-defined LABEL from Trello with Google form for the futur Card in Trello?

Hey there @Renaud85, welcome to the Community! 🎉 

I’m so sorry no one’s offered a suggestion here yet, were you since able to get this solved?

If not, it could be that the label isn’t being referenced correctly and that’s causing a duplicate label with no color to be created. Looking at the help text for the Custom Labels field on a Create Card action it will create new labels for any it doesn’t find a match for:

4ef6cbb0f221535c210e802c75896213.png

But from your screenshot it looks like the label names match the options on the Google Form, so it should be finding a match. I did some testing in my own Trello account as well just now and I couldn’t get the an existing custom label to be added with the correct color either.

This to me seems like it’s a bug so I’d recommend flagging this to our Support team using the form at the bottom of the page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help (be sure to select the Report a bug or request a feature option):
34adc58503e42047793c5bab81c2b080.png

Please do keep us updated on how you’re progressing on this, I’m eager to ensure this gets solved! 🙂