Best answer

how i can get recipient id while sending message from page using Facebook messenger trigger

• 8 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi!

i am newbie here and i am trying to send message to user from facebook page  using this trigger facebook messenger 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 July 2020, 15:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Zeeshan Ghause 🙂

Thanks for your question! 

Businesses have up to 24 hours to respond to a message sent by a person in Messenger when using standard messaging. More details on the policy are available here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/policy/policy-overview/

If you’re testing your Zap then the message found when you were testing the trigger might be more than 24 hours old, which is why the test message wont send. You could try re-testing the trigger to see if you can get a more recent sample, but do bear in mind that when you test sending a message it will actually send your message to that user!

If you want, you can turn your Zap on without testing the step by Skipping the test. To do that, go to the part of the action where you would usually test the step.

At the top right, you’ll see the text ‘Skip Text’ Click on that to skip the test for that step and (if it’s the last step of your Zap) turn on the Zap. 

I hope that helps!

@Danvers 

Today we are going to decide whither we need to subscribe Zapier service.

Basically why we are here we want to send date(customer etc) from Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM to Facebook offline conversation so far i can find this 
https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-offline-conversions/integrations/salesforce/15760/add-offline-conversion-events-to-facebook-from-new-salesforce-leads

but it is for salesforce could you please let me know how i can achieve this with MSD 365 CRM & facebook via zapier

it will be great if you could answer me in an hour

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Zeeshan Ghause ,

Stepping in for Danvers here! This integration article will be handy in helping you configure your workflow: Microsoft Dynamic 365 CRM <> Facebook Offline Conversations.

Give that a go and let us know if you have any additional questions!

same problem, even tho the user sent a message less than 3 hours ago, it still didnt work , I even tried on many accounts including mine but it keeps giving the same error message