Best answer

How do you add a List-Unsubscribe email header using Gmail integration?

• 30 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m using Gmail integration to send out messages to users who’ve requested information from me. They haven’t subscribe to any newsletter or ongoing information, but I’m being flagged as Spam and I’m trying to reduce these.

One suggestion was to add the List-Unsubscribe in the email header like <mailto:address@domain.com?Subject=Unsubscribe>

I just can’t seem to figure this one out.

Thanks,

PB

icon

Best answer by jesse 1 May 2023, 20:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Beaudph! Happy to help here. 

If you’re sending information emails and looking to add an unsubscribe option, it’s probably best to use an email newsletter service instead of Gmail. By default, these services include an “unsubscribe” option for your subscribers.

You’ll also want to make sure you have the explicit permission from your contacts, to add them to your mailing list before doing so. That will help decrease your chances of getting flagged as spam.

Feel free to browse and try any of the email newsletter platforms we support, here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/email-newsletters

Let us know if we can help with any other questions! 🙂