Best answer

How do we fetch the Webinar Registrant Status using Actions?

Userlevel 1

I need to get the related webinar attendee status values and need to be create on Salesforce when new campaign record is getting created. How do we fetch the values and create those values in salesforce uisng the actions?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 May 2022, 14:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rajesh 

Good question.

Please clarify which app you are using for the webinars, thanks.

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for your response.

I’m integrating Zoom and Salesforce. I’m pushing the Zoom Webinar and attendee details to Salesforce.

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Rajesh!

I don’t think that you’ll be able to do this using the Zoom integration as it currently stands. 

For example, you could create a Zap using the New Registrant trigger but that will only tell you that someone registered for a webinar, not that they attended. There also isn’t a way to search for attendees using the Zoom integration, so you can’t search for someone after they have been added to Salesforce. I’m sorry about that. 

We do have a feature request to be able to get a list of all attendees for Zoom webinars, if you’re interested in that, please let us know on this post:

BUT please note that the feature request above is for webinars and not meetings so it depends how you are hosting interviews. Let me know if you have any questions!