Question

How do we duplicate new events from two Booknetic-integrated WordPress sites in Google Calendar?

• 2 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!

I’ve got two Wordpress sites each with their own installation of Booknetic with Google Calendar integration. The staff connected to both sites are the same and they’re using their own Google account. The problem is that Website A can’t see events created by Website Bs booking - the problem seems to be the creation of these events, because the events created directly in Google Calendar can be seen in Booknetic on both sites. 

For this reason I need to duplicate new events created from both sites and then delete the original event since it can’t be seen on the other site and because it is rather confusing to have duplicates. 

I currently got a trigger for New Event in Google Calendar > Create Detailed Event in Google Calendar with the relevant information. I’ve tried with both Delete Event and Searching for a specific keyword, but the options in Booknetic are restricted to Summary (name) and Description, so I can’t add a specific field to search for.

How would I go about this?

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SebGbs 

Good question.

Perhaps try logging the Calendar Events in a GSheet to use to lookup as part of the Zap steps.