Skip to main content
Question

How do I validate Facebook lead emails before adding to Follow Up Boss with drip campaign using Zapier?

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Guys, 

I am trying to complete a zap and i need some help with my goal in mind. 

Goal: 

• When a lead specifically comes from facebook --> i want it to automatically be integrated into my CRM (FUB). (It currently does with the facebook/Follow up boss integration).
  • However, i want to add one middle step, i want it to get reviewed by this email service to see if the email is valid. 
  • If it is, then it will continue on my automated drip campaign in FUB that it is setup. However, if its not, then i still want the contact to be added but no further action.

Just want help trying to set it up. Here is just an example of what i  have seen but want to know if it is correct.

Zapier.jpg

Also what would i put for this email field below.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Kp123,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Based on your workflow, you may want to try utilizing Paths by Zapier in your Zap. You can learn more about Paths by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288555917-Add-branching-logic-to-Zaps-with-paths#h_01HF75EABF15CQNKEWJ54DRPBX

Hopefully, this helps!