Question

How do I use Zapier with Google Sheets beyond column AZ for automated Gmail emails?

• 17 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Good morning!

How many columns are possible in google Sheets. I am currently on AZ. I want to show the data in column AZ in an automatic mail via Gmail. But when I want to add the variable the zap does not find column AZ. Are these perhaps too many columns?
The zap only finds up to column AW.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Waggie Hi there, I don’t think you hit the limit. But let’s check on the rows, how many rows do you have?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @fiona819 ,

Thx for you reply, I have 900 row now, it will come around 4000 rows end of the year.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I don’t think you are hitting any hard limits but your spreadsheet size does sound pretty big - try saving and refreshing and get new records to see if more data is populated:

These are the hard limits:

• Read Requests: 6,000 per minute per project.
  • Write Requests: 60 per minute per user.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

The sheet works pretty well and every zap is working good when there is adding a row. I only can't see the last three columns, I need those to add them in a confirmation email to my customer and supplier.

Its really strange you can't choose that variabel, in the Trigger colum you do see it, see screenprint.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Waggie,

Before we dig deeper into this, did you add the columns that you’re looking for while the Zap is published? If so, you might need to create a new Zap from scratch and reconnect your Google Sheets account for the columns to show up.