Skip to main content

Anyway to use Zapier to integrate with Slack Lists?

I want to be able to trigger actions via Zapier once a slack list item is added, updated, etc.

Hi @Alberto Rodrigues 

Slack Lists are still very new.

If possible, it would likely involve using the Slack API: https://api.slack.com/methods

Resources for using app APIs in Zaps:

Hi @Alberto Rodrigues 👋

Troy is correct. Currently the only way to trigger a Zap on new or updated Slack list item would be to connect to Slack’s API using one of the methods outlined in that Resources: How to use App APIs in Zap Steps guide - thanks for sharing that here @Troy Tessalone🤗

We do have a couple of feature requests open around this though. One for the ability to trigger on new list items and another to trigger when a list is updated so I’ve added your votes for both of those feature requests. I can’t make promises around when you can expect that functionality to be added to the Slack app on Zapier but we’ll send you an email notification as soon as it is! 🙂 

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime please do let us know!

I am interested in this as well :) 

Hi @EliteAI,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi, I’m also very interested in this. Kindly add my vote as well. Thanks!

( This feature has the potential to replace Trello)

Hey @chumbo,

I’ve added your vote for this feature request too, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.