Best answer

How do I use Zapier to automatically create Cards within a Card Table in Basecamp 3?

• 15 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hola, quisiera ver si me pueden apoyar en lo siguiente...

Actualmente tenemos unas conexiones con la APP ZAPIER, la cual utilizamos para generar ToDo´s de forma automática en ciertos proyectos.

Ahora lo que estamos buscando es utilizar la misma APP, pero para crear Cards dentro de un Card Table.

He estado buscando información al respecto pero no encuentro, ¿Hay alguna forma en que se pueda realizar?

Quedo a la espera de sus comentarios.

Gracias

icon

Best answer by ken.a 16 February 2024, 07:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Karla - kramos 

Translated to English with Google Translate:

Hello, I would like to see if you can help me with the following...

We currently have connections with the ZAPIER APP, which we use to generate ToDo's automatically in certain projects.

Now what we are looking for is to use the same APP, but to create Cards within a Card Table.

I've been looking for information about it but I can't find it. Is there any way it can be done?

Awaiting your comments.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Karla - kramos 

Which Basecamp Zap app version are you trying to use?

Hi, Basecamp3

And I have projects in Basecamp4 too...that have the option to create cards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Karla - kramos,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like Card Tables is not supported at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for this exact functionality.

It looks like our Support Team has already added you to the open feature request. We will let you know via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thank you!