Question

How do I use Zapier Interfaces to create interactive email buttons for post extension or deletion with UTM parameters?

• 8 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, here is my use case: 

1. Zapier automation that looks for expiring posts on my site and then sends email notifications via SendGrid to those post owners with 2 options: a.) Extent post by 1 month or b.) Close post and move to trash.  

My question:  I need the buttons in the email to trigger two Zaps (or a single with a path) and would normally create a dedicated page on my site, use some JS and call a Zapier Webhook.   Can I use Zapier Interfaces for this experience instead where the buttons go to a Zapier interface and my logic happens there?  If so, can I use UTM params from the buttons to pass meta data accordingly to the interface and subsequently my Zap to finish the process? 

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @joncrozby 

Good question.

Have you reviewed the available help articles related to Zapier Interfaces: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/categories/14490381804173-Interfaces